The worst of the lurgy seems to have passed though I do appear to be operating on about 30% lung capacity at present judging by how readily I run out of air and energy.
But work waits for no man, and I had three loads of washing to get out and dry and in and folded before the end of the day - fortunately all done now. And then there was the wood to cut (no sign of my helpers at all today).
I did the wood in stages - first get out the chainsaw and sharpen it, fuel and oil it. Then rest. Then clear the smaller bits of wood out of the way to get at the larger bits I wanted to cut. Then rest. Anyway, it was all done and is all inside now as I brought a few bits in each time I came in the door.
The dog walking was similarly enervating - had to have a nap after this afternoon's walk, which was not helped by Seb's concern that I was sleeping on his bed. And then in to clean the bank which got fairly short shrift tonight i am sorry to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment