Using an external mouse takes a bit of getting used to I have to say - still at least it is working for me. I must take this reminder to ensure that all emails with attachments have had their attachments copied since i can't for the life of me work out how to back them up. Pay slips are the main issue I assume.
Had a nice sleepin this morning but did not manage to completely avoid the frost. Still it was a nice day after that - sunny, albeit windy and cool. The washing that did not quite get dry on Sunday is now dry and will doubtless get put away some time (like next time i need the linen basket).
This morning's breakfast was pancakes - according to the menuplanner. Bear in mind i eat one day's meal for four days, so this was actually the thursday menu I had for breakfast. Large American pancakes are probably not going to be a feature of my diet - too doughy and involve too much mucking around, but for the next three days they will be feeding me. A stack of three, with melted butter and golden syrup (since I am not terribly fond of maple syrup) makes a nice change but I like my porridge - especially since i have been pre-soaking it and adding raisins, craisins and almond slivers - sort of hot muesli really.
Dinner will be a jacket-baked potato with lashings of butter, cheese and a side serving of Boston Baked Beans - very tasty I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment