Sunday, June 29, 2014

It might be rather chilly but at least it has been mainly sunny for the last couple of days. I have done a wee bit of cooking so tonight's dinner was spaghetti bolognaise followed by rhubarb crumble and custard. Supper will no doubt be a couple of slices of home-baked bread with a cup of hot chocolate to wash it down. It will be minus 2 tonight so a warm drink before bedtime sounds appealing.

The dogs have been revelling in having the fire chugging away all the time and so too have the cats. We have reduced our walks to four a day without causing Seb too much pent up energy (or perhaps even he is feeling the cold!). Running out of clothes due to the difficulties of getting anything dry at present, but I put through a load today so at least I have some clean shirts to wear. Since I must appear in public tomorrow it's best to be prepared I guess!

Not particularly looking forward to our day in the garden tomorrow as they are forecasting another coolish day (though not quite so cool as tomorrow), but it should be OK if the wind stays away I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment