Another dreary foggy morning this morning. This was as far as my view went at 7:30am. It closed down after that.
So it was through thick fog and a frozen windscreen that I made my way into the bank to clean it this morning.
It was Workskills day at the Garden so I stayed in town for that but fortunately between the four degrees and the rain that set in at lunchtime, we decided to call it a day somewhat earlier than usual and I was able to get home in time to run up an article for the local newspaper and send it in before publication deadline (a remarkable effort as the last two months I have been running late for them.
At home, we have been for several walks,and are now snuggled down in front of the fire waiting for the soup to warm up and keep us cosy.

No comments:
Post a Comment