I'm having salmon patties with peas and carrots for tea tonight -
another of the recipes I am supposed to be wading through - the patties
are made with almond meal so will not be my bog-standard patties with
mashed potatoes, but a little different. I am intrigued.
Tomorrow
I am heading into Hobart (the big trek) so have been making up a
shopping list to take with me, and trying to work out some sort of
timetable. Hard when the people you intend to meet up with have not yet
confirmed their times of availability. Still I have a few anchor points
in place and hope to hear from the others in due course.
Had
a visit today from Ratt who recently starred on Hunting Bogans or
whatever that awful program is called. He and Tina apparently failed to
make the cut as bogans as their house is too neat and tidy and
beautifully furnished. Some nice shots of the area though if you can
force yourself to watch it.
The dogs are showing signs
of settling down somewhat when a visitor comes inside which is a relief.
I think Seb may be slowly growing up.
Have to work out an outfit to wear also, so will be doing a bit of ironing tonight I suspect.
Another nice day, but settling in to be cold and dank tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment