Friday, September 29, 2017

EMW, thanks for liking our page! I am actually sending invitations to non-page followers if they like a photo or post, so hopefully will be able to build numbers further.

We had the draw for our raffle today and inevitably it was a local who won, so I drove her up to the History Room to make her selection and have brought the rest of the beanies home to avoid others selling them off for half price! haha.

We also received confirmation from Council that our grant for the front windows has been approved - so that's laminated UV resistant windows for us! It will be rather longer before we find out about the larger grant for the roof - I believe they let you know in December.

I have not been sleeping well (I think I need to remove the light blanket again) so have been rather weary, so I hope tonight I get a good night's sleep. Since they are forecasting snow to 300 metres tomorrow a day at home sounds like a good idea. And since it is daylight savings on Saturday night I will need to get some extra zzzzzs in I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment