And another chilly blast from down south! Snow to 300m or so they say. I will be staying indoors at any rate.
The vest is officially sold and the cash will be in hand by Sunday
(possibly tomorrow if I get impatient to spend it). I have decided to
put it toward a set of carding combs so I can play with the new fluff
that arrived in the mail yesterday.
This was from a Seasonal Box offer that has been started up - lovely stuff it was too, albeit not quite enough to make anything useful. But the surprise inclusions (other than the chocolate which was eaten promptly) was a pack of rose fibre which is gloriously lustrous. The little multicoloured pack is English Leicester locks and I have yet to learn to have sufficient control to use them effectively - you let them pop and spring out of the yarn as you spin/ply it apparently.
And I finished the pair of socks I have been working on for some time. Though 'pair' might be optimistic as one is larger than the other. I have sufficient yarn for another pair, so may well do just that. That way I might get two actual pairs, haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment