A total of 33 mm from that last bit of rain - not too dusty around here at present! And today was overcast, warm and humid with some more light rain starting this afternoon. A few more days like this and the tank will overflow for the first time - what fun! If that happens I will celebrate by running a bath.
After the hour and a half sorting out the midnight tallies on the auction I settled down to finish the book I have been reading (the Painter - a story that interweaves the lives of Rembrandt and a modern woman painter with a bit of dark romance to make life interesting - a very good read and I can recommend it to anyone who enjoys historical reconstructions).
And that was about it for the day, apart from bringing up a bit of scrap wood to run through the saw and piling some rubbish into the back of the ute to take to the tip tomorrow afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment