D-Day is rapidly approaching sadly. Today I have to finish up my UK tax paperwork, then off to training at Angies at 6:30 (how to collect census documents) then home for an early night in anticipation of starting work tomorrow (sigh). I have worked out an outfit for tomorrow so that should not take up too much time, and set the alarm for six as a backup in case I don't wake in time. That will still give me an hour to get sorted before I have to be out the door. Unfortunately with all the rain, the chances of getting down the back roads are fairly minimal so will stick to the sealed roads instead. And hopefully find an early-bird spot to park in. Wonder if parking is tax deductible, since public transport is not available?
I have a fair bit of cooking to finish off too with couscous to cook and dole out into containers for the beef stew I finished off today.
Don't be surprised if updates become a little sparse over the next couple of months. I will be reporting only if there is something interesting happening (well, interesting to me at least). Meanwhile I am eternally grateful I am not presently working in London any more since the whole world appears to have gone mad.
Good luck with the new job Jo xo
ReplyDeleteGood luck Jo.
ReplyDeleteYes isn't it awful about the riots?
Dreadful business. Too many people with too much time on their hands and too little sense of social obligation. Terrible for all those families and small businesses that have been attacked.
ReplyDelete