Some more eye candy for you from my trip today. Whatever was wrong with me yesterday seems to have sorted itself out by me sleeping most of the day and drinking lots of chicken broth.
Today was the last day of deliveries, though I have to check and see if there is anything I have missed on google earth, as I am supposed to have 118 dwellings and have found only 114 (of course, I have also found a lot of empty houses, so that may account for the missing numbers as some of those houses are habitable dwellings).
Also ran into the owner of the rather large Greyhound i met yesterday (easily recognisable as she was being taken for a walk by four more greyhounds). She runs a greyhound rescue and trains them to be cat-friendly. Now the only possible reason for not having a greyhound is if you own a cat. They are the loveliest, most affectionate and gentle dogs you can imagine. So I have told her I will be in touch when Shadow's time comes. I would really like to own a greyhound and to give a retired one a home seems a good thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment