Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I was seduced into doing several loads of washing today but despite sunshine and quite vigorous winds nothing is exactly dry. So the house and the shed are festooned with washing and hopefully something will be dry in the morning.

Winter has put in an appearance today and tomorrow and Friday will be rather too cool for me. Single figures forecast for both days. Today was just winds and scuddy rain - the next two days? Well I wont be surprised to see the odd snow flurry. Meanwhile the fire wood is doing a good job and keeping everything cosy.

I have resumed knitting the jumper I started along the way and have made good progress - halfway up to the yoke which, since I am knitting in the round, means I will have to start the sleeves soon.

I also have to check out the entries for the Campbell Town show, I have a couple of beanies I can enter so as to hold up the side, but I won't have any spinning to enter. Meanwhile I have had to look out a beanie to wear when walking the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment