Thursday, August 17, 2017

sigh. I managed to label the boxes and shelves that we sorted the other day, but otherwise got not terribly far today as the breakfast wrap I bought reduced me to the loo for some time, and recovery afterward. Between all this I had visits from various committee members either checking up on me or wanting to talk about things of concern that have not been progressed in the past. So I now have to write to Council and give them a rev up about a few things they have been going to do but have not.

Ron, our 80++ handyman called in also to discuss his present work in progress and we resolved that particular problem so he went off happy. I dropped his lawnmower into the Servo as he has complained it is hard to start with the pull cord. I suspect it is Ron who is failing rather than the lawn mower but I have asked the servo to have a look and if not something they can improve, then to suggest alternatives (second hand flymo for example). I will call back later in the week to find out what they have come up with.

Well done George Brandis - pity the Speaker did not throw her out for a breach of Parliamentary rules.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed re Brandis. That woman takes the cake for tackiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Attention seeking bog Irish fool.

    ReplyDelete