Gawd, still hyperventilating from the plumber's bill, but an extra hour's work plus a new pump soon adds up. Hopefully I now have a fully functioning hot water system. If not it will be cheaper to buy a new all electric one that to have that guy back! Oh well, hot water reliably delivered via Mr Sun will hopefully claw back the costs given the increases in electricity prices.
I had hoped to have a casserole on by now, but that was not dealt with due to the ongoing presence of a plumber who talks as he works (and runs around like a headless hen to reduce time costs, to be fair), but that did not happen, so instead of leaving bank cleaning till tomorrow I will go in and collect something for dinner en route.
And spend tomorrow revelling in a functional hot water system and cooking casseroles.
Oh fingers crossed for hot water from the sun!
ReplyDeleteHah! Rain today, wouldn't you know it! Still, electric boost seems to be working better too so I actually had to add cold water to the shower!
ReplyDelete