Thursday, May 7, 2020

You'll (hopefully) be pleased to know the results came back negative. I rang the local GP and pointed out that my potential contact had been only 2 days previously, and he agreed I should remain below the parapet for a fortnight monitoring symptoms. So I have two whole weeks off for uninterrupted fun!

I do have to drop the cat for her operation on Monday and then find ways to fill in my time, but I am used to spending endless time in Hobart not actually doing anything so that should be OK.

Having established I am certified covid-free I popped into the supermarket and replaced the empty weetbix box, bought some wine and a nice triple brie for when I get the munchies, and returned home to my cocoon and did nothing. The fire is nice at present and I am full of cassoulet and yoghurt so starting to feel a bit dozy.

Tomorrow I will be in for a meal from Pancakes (they are doing takeaway crepe kits which include a crepe, the fillings and a salad that you put together yourself when you are ready to eat) and Sunday will be a quick trip to pick up a roast dinner at another eatery. So not exactly in hibernation but close enough for the next few days. After that I will be rather more conscientious.

Hope you are all well and having fun

1 comment:

  1. I love your isolation kit, Jo. Wine and cheese would be top of my list too! Glad all is well. We are too. Watching a huge pumpkin in the garden with some care -we want it to ripen but not get eaten by critters. There is a whole lot of pumpkin soup out there if all goes well!

    ReplyDelete