Deep fog greeted the morning today - and lingered for some time. Fortunately it cleared by lunchtime so I got to the tip, got rid of more stuff, came home and played with the door. It is now trimmed (hopefully far enough to clear the floor) and primed and just needs to be hung. It would be nice to be able to paint it first, but since none of my paint seems to be where I thought I put it, that will not happen soon.
I also spotted the little cloudy tabby that I spot from time to time. I suspect it must be the same litter as Poppet as it is petite like here, has her eyes, body form and even hair distribution (she has little tuffets of hair in unexpected places like this one). It is very cautious so I have not ever been able to get outdoors to say hello. I did at least get a photo of her this time (I assume it's she - it could of course be he).
The door is occupying rather more of the floor space in the kitchen, but provided a useful table surface for me to sort through more of the impedimenta that seems to accumulate whenever I turn my back. And tonight it will be tortellini due to lack of culinary adventures on my part.
DH is in the midst of a home improvement project today, so of course there are tools and stuff everywhere! We have a mind to seal up some air gaps and vents and things. This has meant two trips to the Hammer Shed so far! Is the kitten a stray, do you think?
ReplyDelete