Well it's still muggy and rather warmer than I would like it to be. Sporadic falls from time to time have cooled things down to a more reasonable 25, but it's still not my idea of pleasant.
The dog triallers left behind some rope leashes which will come in handy in the event I break Seb's leash - unless of course they come back to claim them when they will, of course, be returned. And I was a little alarmed to notice this morning that the aluminium decked seating Council blithely left down at the oval was missing. Turns out it has been missing for a few days, and it's all legitimately so. Apparently it is at Kempton at present. I refrained from commenting on how desirable it might be to let me know these things - after all, it is not my job to keep an eye on things for them, though I seem to get interrogated with vigour if they do want to know about something!!!
Pity I have to clean the bank tonight - I would much rather stay at home and blob this evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment