Multiple sluicings with mouth wash have erradicated the tenderness of the tooth (and cancelled out the taste of the 'tooth shampoo' used by the dentist. And chicken noodle soup with saltines sogged into it was a filling dinner.
It has been hot and still here today but is now windy - hopefully presaging a bit of rain, but I won't hold my breath.
My efforts today have ground to a halt with washing the windows and trying to establish the surveillance camera. Washing the windows has had its usual alarming effect of making me think panes of glass are missing, and the camera is being a pain.
The process for setup is multi-stage, first the app connection then the computer. The app is fairly straight forward but it asks you to establish a username, suggesting an email address is preferable. So I can now scan and freeze frame and record to phone etc etc with relative ease (the scan option is slow and a bit bumpy), but setting up the computer software has proven a little more problematic. Why? Because it asks you to log in using your username, but then tells you it must not contain symbols other than numbers, underscores and stops. The @ symbol is not one of those permitted, which renders the established username useless on the computer. The app does not permit changing the username. Sigh.
I will have to uninstall it and reinstall it and hope that works - but frankly I can't be bothered. Got the fidgets today which might have been fixed if I had enough fuel left to go for a drive to the beach, but after this week's expenses that is simply not an option, and I suspect I am too restless for a nap, though I will give it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment