Yesterday started badly with a total abscence of glasses. They weren't anywhere I might have put them (I take them off for bed or shower only, so not terribly many options) and I was really stressing out that they might have been somewhere on the floor where I might tread on them!!!! Poked under bed and bedside table and chests of drawers with the broom, still no glasses. Since i can not drive without them, I had to resort to searching for their predecessors. And that is how I found them again. Apparently the cat had knocked them off the table, into the drawer and then kindly shut the drawer with them inside. Phew.
Apart from that not much has happened, at least till I took Seb for his walk this afternoon and he slipped his collar. He had a wonderful time racing around the oval, chasing a hare and generally being elusive, but he stopped for an interesting snack he found and I grabbed him by the base of the tail. He lunged around to bite but thought better of it and just lay down in a complete submission - I suspect it is how the dog catcher finally caught him when he was a stray. Totally passive. It was quite worrying, so I talked to him as i fixed the collar back where it belonged and he soon got over it.
Supposed to be raining this afternoon but not much evidence this will happen so I will hope it arrives tonight.
I know that panic of losing my glasses! Glad yours turned up!
ReplyDeleteYou made me laugh at that description of the glasses loss and search. I suspect most of us who wear glasses have been there at some time or other......
ReplyDelete