Friday, April 14, 2017

Two loads of washing done - I was unsure what the weather was doing (cloudy, sunny, breezy, chilly) so did one, then as it was nearly dry, did another. Will do the rest tomorrow.

I also managed several more trips to the shed with contents of kitchen cupboards and offloaded a roll of lino to the neighbour over the road.

I unpacked both the new vacuum cleaner and the steamer and these are now in the shed, with the vac charging merrily away. I will use it to clean the prayer mat I have put out there with a view to cleaning and then rolling up, and see how it goes. The steamer will be applied to various parts of the kitchen (stove etc) and the shower to see how it works then it too will be put to one side for 'ron.

Actually got quite a bit done despite just pottering so am feeling pleased with myself. Tomorrow being another day off, I might get even more done!

No comments:

Post a Comment