Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The email constipation continues which is a pain as I had to send info to the shed people today, and that required recourse to my Hotmail account as it was time-critical. Hopefully it goes.

I have had a  nice quiet day in the History Room, with little to report other than a nice woman from Cypress (via Newtown, Sydney) who was writing an article (subject unspecified) while holidaying with her two children. I even stirred myself to show her the cottage in the back yard as it was safe to go out there (no sog or bog or rain or gales).

Apart from that, I have found, scanned and sent the relevant planning documents for work on my place, and discovered to my pleasure that I do in fact still have a set of the approved plans (I had thought i had given the last set to the plumber some years ago).

So now i know what I was supposed to do and have discovered that insulating the ceiling of the original cottage was a requirement. But I don't actually want to do that due to excess heat in winter, so not too sure what to do about that. I will rely on them not bothering to climb through the manhole and show them the bales ready for distribution I think.

Corned beef hash for dinner tonight - just have to dice the beef, fry up some onions, mix it all together with some mashed spuds and cook it.

No comments:

Post a Comment