I had a bit of a panic today. Tomorrow I take the ute for new lights, and was packing it up to provide two hours of amusement as I wait - the Auto-Electrician is in the middle of an industrial estate miles from nowhere. So the wool, and various needle sizes were packed and then I turned to get the pattern book. No sign of it anywhere! This was panic stations in a major way as I am not only part way through two patterns in it, it is also the one that contains the pattern for the wool I have just dyed.
Searched high and low. Checked all the bags I have recently used to transport wool, knitting, shopping etc, and nope. No sign. So I messaged the hostess of the last place I had seen it with any confidence and she went through the same process. Still no luck. So I went on ebay and found one and ordered it. Then went into the kitchen to pick up the various bags of yarn and craft stuff I had found during the search, and voila - there it was. In a bag I swear I had actually picked up and felt all over (it's a fairly bulky book, so hard to miss).
Oh well, now I have two copies of the book, so future panics will not arise.
yep, done that! Glad you have your precious book again
ReplyDeleteHaha - and at least I now have a backup copy!
ReplyDelete