Yesterday was spent socialising as the weather remained sunny but cold. Called into a friend for a long chat then headed into the local restaurant for lunch where I ran into more friends and acquaintances.
Home again, then back in to clean the bank.
This morning I was quietly sipping my second coffee of the morning when I received a text message from the Royal reminding me of an appointment they had not yet told me about. Fortunately it's not till Thursday as I discovered when I rang for clarification. The letter arrived in the mail two hours later.
This is for the CAT scan which seems to be a rather lengthy process not helped by the lack of clarity in the letter. The Scan is scheduled for 11:15 so that is what they told me the appointment time was. But on closer inspection I am to arrive an hour prior. The whole thing is to take 2 hours, but is that from the time of arrival or the time of the appointment? - all very muddling. And no food for two hours prior (but prior to what?) and two cups of water to drink two hours prior (to what?). I will assume it is 2 hours prior to 11:15 since that is presumably when they will actually be scanning me. They do make life difficult for themselves and us!
The fire is again lit as it has once again been sunny but chilly - the forecast for tomorrow is rather more encouraging being 18 degrees.
The problem with a Thursday appointment is that I am supposed to be going to the Uni on Friday to turn in my phone for the study. I am trying to contact the relevant department to arrange one for Thursday afternoon which should not throw their results off too far, but so far no success.
No comments:
Post a Comment