Monday, November 6, 2017

Response sent. First draft direction was rejected and the last version seems to cover all the issues professionally. So I am happy.

Meanwhile we had a lovely sunny, if chilly, day yesterday which resulted in much washing being done. The balance is now out on the line as today will also be sunny, and marginally warmer. I have washed some 'medium' moorit fleece which is drying in the shed, and the calendula petals seem to have dried satisfactorily (with a significant reduction in bulk, which suggests I should collect more.

The Whole Town Garage Sale was yesterday but I did not get out and about until lateish so seem to have missed the bargains and interesting stuff - probably fortunate is I don't have any money anyway, haha.

Not sure how I will be spending the day - spinning calls, but so too does hazard reduction as the forecast for later in the week looks distinctly summerish - a change from having to light the fire at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment