Thursday, October 12, 2017

Gah! Sorry - busy all the time lately. Not always doing work, but spinning as well. I have two balls each of the first three colours of the jumper and one of the dark brown. Only one more of the dark brown, and two each of the light and mid brown and I can start knitting.

My period of extreme lethargy (wanting to have a nana nap by ten in the morning) seems to have been a subclinical expression of the flu, and is now replaced with a cough, but that seems to be manageable so no worries there.

We are to have a dyeing workshop after Christmas courtesy of the Guild, which will be fun.

I am going to Divali in Hobart on the 20th as my birthday treat, so Seb has been to the vet to be vaccinated ready for his sleepover at the kennels, and Billy is finally putting on weight and feeling more like a cat than a bundle of sticks.

The grass is growing out of control but between History Room, galeforce winds and occasional rain I have not managed to deal with it - it is on the list for Saturday which will apparently be fine and dry and mild winds. Tomorrow will be 12 with 30-45kmh winds, so clearly a non-starter.

I think I will plan a sleepin for tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Sympathy for the sub flu - not fun. We (in this house) have had a cold for nearly 3 weeks and been left with a hackign dry cough one we lie down. If you can take Codeine, I recommend a product called Rikodeine for that cough. I didn't even wait for my cough to be a dry cough, as I was so sick of not sleeping. It's a product we always have in the house as it's so good. Look forward to seeing pics of the jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again! Busy is good, but a cough can be annoying. Hope it clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete