Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The call to the local member's office seems to have paid off, as I had a message saying they will be installing my antenna tomorrow. Of course the forecast is for galeforce winds and heavy rain, so that may be being unduly optimistic on their part, but as I noted that the newly arrived occupants of Heather's place, here less than a week, also have an antenna attached to their house, I will be rather peeved if it does not happen. Fortunately I have no work tomorrow so it will not really matter either way.

Cottage done and dealt with today, and most of the new linen stowed away, then home to apply  large rocks to the tops of sheets of iron around the yard, and to tie ropes around the corrugated iron in the hope that several sheets tied together will be less likely to go jetting around the neighbourhood. Sheet lightning this evening on the way home from the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment