I am replete. Had a belated Christmas Lunch with Barbara and her newly minted Lutheran Minister son + wife and sister. Excellent food as usual and a discovery that the wife has just inherited a Cecil Eyre wheel so I am deeply jealous. I got mine out of the ute and gave her a bit of a run down on adjusting tension, and showed her various fibres she might like to try once she gets going, and discussed knitting also. I am becoming tedious.
It was just the right temperature and the latest rental property is nice if compact. We discussed house-buying options and where to live in the future (Barb is 2 years off retirement but may go sooner), and I have planted a new idea as to destinations which move her closer to, but not too close to the son. It may also prompt the daughter to finally think of moving out, something she has been delaying all too long.
Came home with a bag full of goodies for the animals, walked the dog and am now relaxing in various loose-fitting clothes.
Sounds perfect!
ReplyDelete