Friday, June 15, 2018

The chilly morning yesterday was a bit of a shock, and it felt like snow. Not surprising when a peek out the kitchen window revealed the residue of snow on the bales of mulch piled near the garden bed. Today, on the other hand, was relatively mild.

I did get some washing done yesterday which was a bonus, but tomorrow will be nasty - very nasty by the looks of it. Fortunately I seem to have finally achieved the necessary skills to keep the fire, if not burning, at least smouldering overnight so I have hot coals available to urge life into the next day's fire.

A trip to the tip pretty well rounded out my day's activities for all that.

2 comments:

  1. :-)) That sounds like typical winter fun days. I'm trying to tackle garden beds full of weeds when it's not too filthy to go outside, inside, I'm fighting domestic chaos and sometimes knitting spinning or making lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my life. Though I confess the domestic duties tend to be ignored all too often.

    ReplyDelete