Fortunately I have not blown away though the wind had a darn good try. On Tuesday I headed to town despite the forecast because I had some business to deal with. On the way home I stopped off to get some groceries and as I took the trolley out to the car the contents started to blow away. Pausing to hook them back into place I foolishly turned my back to the wind and lost my glasses! I did finally manage to wrestle everything into the back seat and get home safely, but it was a close run thing. Tomorrow is supposed to be seven degrees with rain which may mean snow, but as I have a patient to transport to Hobart it may be I will miss out on that. It's a last minute booking but does mean I can drop something off in Moonah as he is going to Glenorchy.
Dog and cats are lapping up the constant warmth of the woodheater and one little cat is still venturing into the bed for experimental purposes. I imagine she will work it out eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment