A still sunny morning nearly seduced me into doing some washing, but I desisted and a good thing too. Very windy and scuds of rain passing by so hardly ideal weather.
I spent the morning sorting out my medicine drawer as I seem to have mislaid two tubes of stuff i bought relatively recently and a rummage in the drawer drew my attention to the chaos that exists in it. Not any more. It is all current meds, bandaids all in one box, tubes, boxes and bottles/jars separated for ease of finding, but no new meds found. No idea what i have done with them. I dare say they will turn up eventually. If not, I will have to re-purchase. But not just yet.
Opening the blind in the morning resulted in total collapse, so I also had the ladder out to rehang it (centrally this time!) and it runs ever so much better now the brackets are 4 mm further apart. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
Missing the updates Jo. Are you OK?
ReplyDelete