It seems I sprained my ankle so I have a few days off work to look forward to. I have a certificate for today in case the bank cleaning position makes life difficult but I can't see how they can when they have no-one to replace me. I will, however, need to get someone to stand in for me if I go on leave etc, so will start the official process if Judy is interested in being my back up on this as well as the cottages.
All in all it has been a very lazy day and Seb is, so far, being quite forgiving about the lack of exercise. We still hobble down to the oval from time to time, but long walks are out of the question.
I am getting heartily sick of chicken noodle soup with toast sogged into it so will try something a little more adventurous tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment