Sunday, August 4, 2013
Wow, what an amazing response! Our Facebook page already has 177 likes and images have been shared by others through their own Facebook pages - I have redrafted my submission as the original will now form the basis of our collective objection. It seems I have become a member of the gang of four who are coordinating this and thus also have administrator rights on the Facebook page, so many of my posts come out as being from the page, not me. Oh well. Just have to remember that this is happening so I can moderate my comments accordingly.
So apart from that - a trip to the local market this morning where I found an old PWD warning lamp, with tollpainting on it, which will, I think, make a nice candle-box (imagine a tealight candle inside those red bullseye glass panels) - I pick it up next market as my budget did not stretch to the $8.00 price tag this week. Cut some firewood as more cold weather is on the way accompanied by rain. Tomorrow morning I am off into town to work with the others on the wording of our submission. it's all good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment