Saturday, September 4, 2010

A rainy day here today - 5 mm overnight, and a bit more this afternoon. Only 0.5 during the day though despite perpetual drizzle.

So I stayed inside and sorted out a bit more of the kitchen. tomorrow if the weather persists I will hang the odd door and possibly even fit handles to them - that would be exciting wouldn't it. I also plan to cook a belly of lamb that has been lurking in the freezer for too long. I will stuff it with breadcrumbs and whatever herbs and such I can find, then roll it and bake it and see what happens.

Washed some of the new cookware and tea-dyed some of the calico which I will need for the project I am currently working on at quilting. Signal is playing merry hell tonight so will post this while I have the chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment