Sunday, February 5, 2012

Grey and rainy today - with gusts of strong wind. Warm as well - so very confusing. I lit the fire this morning due to the cool start and lack of promise (and lack of computer signal so no hope of knowing what the weather would be like).

Friday was a committee meeting - disocvered my secretary's approach to minute taking is somewhat idiosyncratic. If she does not approve it is not recorded. If it "should" have happened but didn't it is recorded anyway. Sigh. Will need to deal with that if it continues as some of the decisions we are presently taking lay the foundation for potentially legal issues in the future.

the other naughty committee member did not turn up. I expect he will complain he was not notified of the meeting. Pity really. He was given the Agenda last time and it had the time and date of this meeting on it.

I clearly have quite a bit of work ahead of me.

So I decided to make a quilt instead. Have finished all the pieced block components. Now to cut out 96 blue four inch squares. Once that is done I should be able to bung it together fairly quickly I hope.

Listening to the rain and the wind - it does sound rather nice and atmospheric.

No comments:

Post a Comment