OK, so its not Sunday and I missed last week altogether and ... But I now have my laptop back so life is good.
Today I took the day off work and headed home last night. The day was spent cooking endless food
with the result my fridge looks like this.
The egg and bacon pies look like this (there are two of them):
Tomorrow night will be peeling endless potatoes, boiling new potatoes, boiling eggs and making mayonnaise to turn the latter into potato salad. Also shifting furniture down to the recreation grounds. That means that, after all that, and spending two days serving meals, washing up and being 'in charge' after this week at work, I will not be posting this Sunday either unless a minor miracle occurs ...

Wow your super organised , and yummo to the egg and bacon pies my favourite!!
ReplyDeleteHeidi :-)
thanks Heidi - they went down well with the farmers it seems.
ReplyDelete