Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I knew they would do this to me!!! Danielle just phoned from HT, to let me know she is off next week with the result that they will be expecting me to start with them next week!!! I can't do that!!! I have too much more preparatory stuff to get done. I will see if I can negotiate to start after Easter.
As it is, they have decided to fill the post via a recruitment agency, with the result I will presumably have to pay the agency a fee as well. Not happy Jan!! Will go see my accountant and see if we can work out the best way to do this. It has occurred to me that if I am working as a consulant, rather than as a full-time employee, my travel costs will be tax-deductible. So will see what I can work out.
Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment